Lead Service Technician
Are you seeking to combine your passion for cycling with your job? Alchemy Bikes is seeking an experienced mechanic and self-starter to join our team. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Alchemy is a leading U.S. brand for high-end bicycles.
- Building of complete bicycles from frames for shipment to customers
- Packing and shipping of complete bicycles
- Collaborate with sales team to maintain schedule for bike shipments
- Receive inventory of bikes and parts for road and mountain bikes
- Maintaining inventory of shipping supplies, bicycle small parts and bike tools
- Communicating with customers to coordinate and process warranty claims
- Manage and maintain a fleet of demo bicycles
Working at a bike shop or similar for 3 to 5 years with a professional and personal understanding of bike mechanics and experience performing them. Excellent customer service skills, as well as good written and verbal communication.
- Experience with full suspension mountain bike functionality and service.
- Familiarity with SRAM and Shimano road and mountain component groups, their function and installation of groups.
- Hands-on experience with building bikes, at least 3-years bicycle mechanic experience.
- General working experience with computers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and self-starting environment.
- You are a positive, proactive, and intentional doer.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must maintain a professional appearance
- Normal workweek is 9AM to 5PM Monday to Friday, very occasional local travel may be required.
- Riding a bike brings you joy. You’re stoked to find this dream job that combines your passion and your profession.
More About the Job
- 10 days PTO, 5 days sick leave and normal holiday schedule annually.
- Includes paid time off (PTO), health insurance reimbursement, casual dress code, collaborative culture, deals on our killer bikes, and more.
- Position located at our bike factory in Denver, CO, USA
Send resumes to email@example.com