Alchemy introduced the Ronin Carbon at the 2019 Sea Otter Classic, and the handmade carbon fiber gravel bike drew immediate accolades for its straightforward design and beautiful aesthetics. But beyond a great first impression, it was the Ronin’s finish quality and attention to detail that made it the internet-sensation of the event. The Ronin is a ground-up new model for us — a culmination of our 10 years of experience handcrafting carbon frames in the heart of Denver, Colorado. From its tube-to-tube construction to its incredibly smooth ride quality, keep reading to discover why the Ronin is the current pinnacle of custom carbon fiber gravel bikes.
All the Right FeaturesThe Ronin is a new model under the Alchemy roof, but the development process took over five years. This bike boasts a bevy of the latest gravel features:
- Steeper seat angle and slacker head angle to provide stability in the rough
- Tire clearance up to 45cm with 700c tires or 2.1s with 650
- Three water bottle mounts so you can stay hydrated on long rides
- Bento box tabs on the top tube for carrying supplies on that long day out
- Disc-brake specific design with through axles for enhanced frame rigidity and strength