The All New Rogue Gravel Bike
Another bike launch at this year's Sea Otter Classic was the all new Alchemy Rogue gravel bike.
The Alchemy Rogue is a natural expansion of Alchemy’s handmade in Colorado gravel bike lineup and the perfect complement to the Ronin. The Rogue brings more terrain capability with a slack head tube angle, wider tire clearance and updated geometry. It is the first US-made gravel bike to include the SRAM Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH), giving the bike more range and reliability. In addition, the frame is built with the award-winning Alchemy Factory Carbon that has been revered for over a decade.
The Rogue also is finished with a unique Cerakote ceramic coating, done in-house. This gives it a more durable finish than liquid paint, which is perfect for the rugged gravel bike terrain one would encounter on the Rogue. Cerakote is also 1/6th the thickness of liquid paint making it much lighter.
- Max 700x50c / 650x2.2” Tire Clearance
- Dropped seat stays
- Universal Derailleur Hanger
- Numerous mounts for racks, bags and bottles
- Progressive, modern, suspension-corrected geometry
- Compatible with hydraulic droppers as well as wireless droppers
- Aerodynamic frame design
- Custom paint and build kit options available
Pricing and Availability:
- Frameset Module - $4,299
- Builds ranging from $7,999 to $9,999
- Now accepting reservations with delivery in December
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Reset your password
We will send you an email to reset your password.