Strike the Perfect Balance with Our Titanium Road Bikes
- Metal sourcing: All Alchemy titanium tubing comes from the USA. Though it’s slightly pricier, it is more highly regulated, ensuring it is stronger and less susceptible to cracking. Also, the higher quality the metal, the more malleable it is, so we can really push the limits with how we manipulate it.
- Metal treatment: We use titanium tubing that has been annealed or cold worked stress relieved (CWSR) to ensure it is as tough, ductile and dimensional as possible.
- Tube diameter: Use a tube diameter that’s too wide and you end up with an overly stiff ride. Use a diameter that’s not wide enough and you end up with an overly compliant ride. We use tubes of varying diameters throughout our titanium frames to balance it all out.
- Tube wall thickness: We hand pick the wall thickness of each tube that comes through our facility, as it’s very important in determining the vertical compliance and horizontal stiffness.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
Reset your password
We will send you an email to reset your password.